Building Restoration Service
Looking for Building Restoration services in the Greater Hudson Valley Area?
Will you make this common mistake that will cost you tens of thousands of dollars later on? Call 877-383-9814 to speak to an certified environmental mold assessor before doing anything else.
It is important to take the right steps in the correct order to make sure your building is restored properly.
STEP 1- Hire an environmental consultant before any work is begun
Did you know that mold can be growing in your home or building without you even being aware of it? Don’t simply, count on your nose to notice a musty smell. The only way to know that your home or offices air is clean is to hire a Hudson Valley environmental consultant that does mold testing. You do not want to put the “cart before the horse.” Otherwise, you might have your staff plagued by upper respiratory health problems and have to rip out all of your contractors work.
The answer? Hire a mold testing company that can give your building a clean bill of health.
STEP 2 – Call us at 877-383-9814 for a free phone consultation
One of our friendly environmental consultants will answer all of your questions. If you would like a mold inspection then one of our consultants will be happy to come to your home or office. You will receive a detailed report of their findings.
STEP 3- Take your mold report and hire a building restoration service.
- Talk to friends, family and workmates about someone they may recommend.
- Check online reviews at the Better Business Bureau, Angies List, Google and Yelp.
- We can provide a list of approved restoration contractors if you are interested.
- Talk to them over the phone. If you don’t feel comfortable then keep looking.
- Invite them to your home for an estimate. Do not give in to any high pressure sales tactics. Make sure you get everything in writing before authorizing an work to begin.
We look forward to speaking with you shortly and answering all of your questions..